Great Value Epernay Champagne Tour
At a glance
|Type of Tour:||Simply|
|Guide Price:||from £108to £321 per person|
|Number of Meals:||1 Breakfast (2 Days)
2 Breakfasts (3 Days)
|Number of Winery Visits:||2 Champagne Houses (2 Days)
2 Champagne Houses (3 Days)
|Number of Wines Tasted:||5 Champagnes
|Tour Transport:||2 visits on foot in Epernay
|Dates / Availability:||Available mid-week from November to late March and weekends as well from April to the end of October. This package is not available in January.|
More Information about Simply Epernay wine tour
- Trip Summary
- Region Map
- Outline Itinerary
- Package Prices
- Enhance your Experience/Tour Upgrades
- Further Information
- Other tours your may enjoy
Trip Summary To Top
This is the Epernay Champagne tour for those on a tighter budget who would like a simple short break; however, in common with all Grape Escapes tours, we don’t skimp on quality just because it is inexpensive. Both of the Champagne Houses that you will be visiting are situated within walking distance of the town centre and tastings of two Champagnes will take place at each estate.
Region Map To Top
Outline Itinerary To Top
- Upon arrival in Epernay, check into your chosen hotel in the town centre.
- After settling in, take a stroll along the famous Avenue de Champagne to visit the largest and grandest Champagne House, Moët and Chandon, for a tour of their cellars and a flute of their Champagne.
Final Day of your Epernay Champagne Tour
- After a leisurely breakfast, check out of the hotel.
- Walk to a lesser-known Champagne House in the town for a full tour, followed by tastings of four Champagnes.
Day Two (Optional) of your Epernay Champagne Tour
- If you are spending three days in Epernay, we will arrange for both tours to take place on day two.
(ii) The Epernay Champagne tour itinerary is indicative and is subject to minor changes depending on supplier availability. Availability cannot be guaranteed until we have received a confirmed booking, together with the deposit payment (or payment in full where the dates of travel are in less than 60 days). If the named accommodation / visits are not available, we will endeavour to find suitable alternatives of a similar grade; this may be subject to a supplement or a rebate depending on the price available.
Accommodation To Top
Package Prices To Top
These prices are per person excluding any discounts and include all of the package elements detailed.
Due to market volatility following the UK’s decision to exit the EU, these guide prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All prices are based on two people travelling together and sharing a twin or double room.
- A £20 per person early bird discount applies to bookings confirmed and paid over 60 days before travel.
- Single supplements and extra night prices are available upon request.
|Hotel Name||Room Grade||Star Rating||Duration||Price Per Person|
|Hotel de Champagne - Epernay||Superior||3*||2 Days||£128||Book Now|
|Hotel de Champagne - Epernay||Superior||3*||3 Days||£184||Book Now|
|Hotel Jean Moet & Spa - Epernay||Superior||4*||2 Days||£155||Book Now|
|Hotel Jean Moet & Spa - Epernay||Superior||4*||3 Days||£237||Book Now|
|Hotel Jean Moet & Spa - Epernay||Suite||4*||2 Days||£197||Book Now|
|Hotel Jean Moet & Spa - Epernay||Suite||4*||3 Days||£321||Book Now|
Enhance your Experience/Tour Upgrades To Top
If you would like to make your Grape Escapes holiday even more special, there are a number of additional activities that we can arrange for you. To complement the experience, these could be arranged to fit in/around your current itinerary or we can arrange additional nights and room upgrades at your hotel, as well as your travel arrangements, a stop-over en route and even a visit to another part of the country! See below for some of the most popular upgrades.
- Stay longer! Just let us know your preferred hotel and room grade, and we will provide you with the relevant supplement for extra nights with breakfast.
- Additional tours and activities! We would be delighted to provide inspiration for more wine tours and cultural activities. The possibilities are endless!
- Experience the region’s gastronomy. The wine regions are brimming with unique gastronomic dining opportunities and what better way to enjoy a glass than with a mouth-watering meal? We offer a variety of menus to suit every budget. Contact us for prices.
- Tailor-made tour extensions. The team at Grape Escapes have travelled extensively in Europe, not just in the wine regions and can therefore recommend and arrange tailor-made tour extensions to other regions and cities, for example Paris in France or Bilbao in Spain.
Further Information To Top
The price of this package does not include travel to Epernay. Please see our Travel to Champagne page for information about how best to travel to the region
For more information on our Simply tours please see our Simply tours page.
Further Information / To Book
To secure your booking, a deposit of £100 per person is required. Your remaining balance will then be due 60 days before travel. Please call us on +44 (0) 1920 46 86 66 or e-mail email@example.com to request a booking form.