Alsace Wine Holiday
Please note that Simply tours are online offers only and cannot be customised. Please use our online booking form in the pricing table below to secure your booking.
At a glance
|Type of Tour:||Simply|
|Guide Price:||from £180 to £367 per person|
|Number of Meals:||1 breakfast (2 Days)
2 breakfasts (3 Days)
|Number of Winery Visits:||2 wineries and 1 tasting session|
|Number of Wines Tasted:||Approximately 10 wines|
|Tour Transport:||Half day transported tour and 1 tasting session on foot in Strasbourg.|
|Dates / Availability:||Available mid-week and weekends from March to November.|
More Information about Simply Strasbourg wine tour
- Trip Summary
- Region Map
- Outline Itinerary
- Package Prices
- Special Offers
- Enhance your Experience/Tour Upgrades
- Further Information
Trip Summary To Top
This Alsace Wine Holiday is perfect for those on a tighter budget who would like a simple short break; however, in common with all Grape Escapes tours, we don’t skimp on quality just because it is inexpensive. This trip includes a half day guided and transported tour of the vineyards with tours and tastings at two wineries in the town of Obernai as well as a tasting session of three Alsace wines in a chic wine bar, accompanied by a platter of local cheeses and meats. The wine bar is within easy walking distance of each of the hotels.
Region Map To Top
Outline Itinerary To Top
- Upon arrival in Strasbourg, check into your chosen hotel in the city centre.
- After settling in, enjoy a tutored tasting session of three local wines with cheeses and meats in a chic wine bar, located within walking distance of the hotels.
- We will provide you with a list of recommended restaurants and we would be delighted to reserve you a table at any of these for dinner.
- After a leisurely breakfast, check out of the hotel.
- Meet your guide at a central departure point for a half day transported tour to visit two wineries in Oberani.
Day Two (Optional) of your Alsace Wine Holiday
- If you are spending three days in Strasbourg, we will arrange for both tours to take place on day two.
(ii) The outline itinerary is indicative and is subject to minor changes depending on supplier availability. Availability cannot be guaranteed until we have received a confirmed booking, together with the deposit payment (or payment in full where the dates of travel are in less than 60 days). If the named accommodation / visits are not available, we will endeavour to find suitable alternatives of a similar grade; this may be subject to a supplement or a rebate depending on the price available.
Accommodation To Top
Package Prices To Top
These prices are per person excluding any discounts and include all of the package elements detailed.
Due to market volatility following the UK’s decision to exit the EU, these guide prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All prices are per person and based on two people travelling together and sharing a twin or double room.
- A £20 per person early bird discount applies to bookings confirmed and paid over 60 days before travel.
- Single supplements and extra night prices are available upon request.
|Hotel Name||Room Grade||Star Rating||Duration||Price Per Person|
|Hotel Beaucour||Comfort||3*||2 Days||£209||Book Now|
|Hotel Beaucour||Comfort||3*||3 Days||£277||Book Now|
|Hotel Hannong - Strasbourg||Club Room||4*||2 Days||£219||Book Now|
|Hotel Hannong - Strasbourg||Club Room||4*||3 Days||£298||Book Now|
|Hotel Les Haras - Strasbourg||Classic Room||4*||2 Days||£238||Book Now|
|Hotel Les Haras - Strasbourg||Classic Room||4*||3 Days||£336||Book Now|
|Sofitel Strasbourg Grand Ile||Classic Room||5*||2 Days||£247||Book Now|
|Sofitel Strasbourg Grand Ile||Classic Room||5*||3 Days||£353||Book Now|
|Hotel Cour du Corbeau - Strasbourg||Classic Room||4*||2 Days||£249||Book Now|
|Hotel Cour du Corbeau - Strasbourg||Classic Room||4*||3 Days||£256||Book Now|
|Regent Petite France Hotel - Strasbourg||Classic Room||5*||2 Days||£254||Book Now|
|Regent Petite France Hotel - Strasbourg||Classic Room||5*||3 Days||£367||Book Now|
Special Offers To Top
Hotel Beaucour: Travel any time in July and August and take advantage of a £9 per person discount on the two day break or £17 per person on the three day break.
Hôtel Hannong: Travel any time in July and August and receive an additional £13 per person discount on the two day break or £25 per person on the three day break.
Hotel les Haras: Travel mid-week or weekend in April and receive an additional £19 per person discount on the two day break or £38 per person on the three day break. The discount increases to £26 per person on the two day break or £52 per person on the three day break in July and August.
Sofitel: If you travel across a weekend (Friday to Monday), save £22 per person on the two day break or £45 per person on the three day break. This discount is also valid mid-week in April, July and August.
Hotel Cour du Corbeau: Travel mid-week or weekend in April and receive an additional £11 per person discount on the two day break or £23 per person on the three day break. The discount increases to £23 per person on the two day break or £46 per person on the three day break in July and August.
Regent Petite France: Travel mid-week or weekend in April and receive an additional £14 per person discount on the two day break or £27 per person on the three day break. The discount increases to £21 per person on the two day break or £42 per person on the three day break in July and August.
Enhance your Experience/Tour Upgrades To Top
If you would like to make your Grape Escapes holiday even more special, there are a number of additional activities that we can arrange for you. To complement the experience, these could be arranged to fit in/around your current itinerary or we can arrange additional nights and room upgrades at your hotel, as well as your travel arrangements, a stop-over en route and even a visit to another part of the country! See below for some of the most popular upgrades.
- Stay longer! Just let us know your preferred hotel and room grade, and we will provide you with the relevant supplement for extra nights with breakfast.
- Additional tours and activities! We would be delighted to provide inspiration for more wine tours and cultural activities. The possibilities are endless!
- Experience the region’s gastronomy. The wine regions are brimming with unique gastronomic dining opportunities and what better way to enjoy a glass than with a mouth-watering meal? We offer a variety of menus to suit every budget. Contact us for prices.
- Tailor-made tour extensions. The team at Grape Escapes have travelled extensively in Europe, not just in the wine regions and can therefore recommend and arrange tailor-made tour extensions to other regions and cities, for example Paris in France or Bilbao in Spain.
Further Information To Top
Travel to your Alsace wine holiday
Given the wide range of travel options, the package prices do not include travel. Please see our travel page for detailed information about travelling to Alsace.
About Simply Breaks
For more information about our Simply Breaks please see our Simply Breaks page.
Further Information / To Book
To secure your booking, a deposit of £100 per person is required. Your remaining balance will be due 60 days before you travel. Please call us on +44 (0) 1920 468 666 or e-mail email@example.com to request a booking form.