Enjoy the delights of Paris and Champagne on a late escape this August for just £299 per person. The below package is available mid-week and weekends throughout August, and the price is based on 2 people sharing a Tradition room at the charming Hotel Louison in central Paris. The price includes 2 nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation at the hotel, return high-speed rail travel between Paris and Reims, tours and tastings at a large, prestigious Champagne House, as well as a small, family-run estate out in the vineyards.
Late Escape to Paris and Champagne – Itinerary
- Upon arrival in Paris, check into a Tradition room at the 3* Hotel Louison, ideally located at the heart of the 6th arrondissement.
- A welcome drink will be served at check in.
- The remainder of the afternoon and evening will be free to relax and do as you please.
- We would be pleased to arrange some activities in Paris or book you a table for dinner if required.
- After breakfast, make your way to the Gare de l’Est, and travel by high-speed train from Paris Est to Reims.
- You will firstly enjoy a full tour of the cellars and estate of the prestigious Champagne GH Mumm, followed by a flute of Mumm Champagne.
- You will then be given some free time for lunch and to explore Reims.
- In the afternoon, a pre-booked and pre-paid taxi will take you out into the vineyards to visit a small, family-run producer of Champagnes for a full tour of the fascinating Champagne making process from vine to bottle, and at least three tastings including vintage Champagne.
- You will be taken back to Reims station at the end of the tour, in time for your train back to Paris.
- After a leisurely breakfast, check out of the hotel, and at your own pace commence your return journey.
To check specific availabilities and book your Paris and Champagne tour, please contact us on +44 (0) 1920 46 86 66 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. See here for our complete range of Champagne breaks.