What better way to meet with your colleagues to discuss your company’s performance this year than with some great wine and good food?
Here at Grape Escapes, our expertise lies in organising unforgettable corporate trips. We will take care of the smooth-running of your entire AGM events, including your travel, your accommodation, your day of meetings and most importantly, a memorable wine tasting itinerary!
All of our corporate itineraries are completely bespoke and tailored entirely to your requirements, however we have listed below some of our favourite AGM events venues for a truly unique experience. Have a look at our sample itinerary for an AGM event in Tuscany.
- Meet in the Mediterranean Sunshine: We work with a decadent luxury resort located close to the breathtaking town of Bandol in Provence, who offer high quality meeting facilities as well as one of the most beautiful golf courses in Europe. After a long day of meetings, let us arrange for a local wine-maker to enlighten you over a gastronomic wine tasting dinner.
- Private Villa in the Tuscan Vineyards: Throughout your trip, you will be staying at a stunning luxurious 5* Tuscan Villa surrounded by vineyards. The spectacular estate and its 30 guest rooms will be completely privatised for you, and you will have exclusive access to all of the amazing facilities, including the indoor gym, sauna and the indoor and outdoor swimming pools. After a day of meetings, you will be taken to an authentic Tuscan winery for a full tour and wine tasting dinner in the evening.
- Toast your Team in Champagne: Based in a modern 4* hotel in the centre of Reims, your AGM will take place in the hotel’s high-tech amphitheatre-style meeting venue. The highlight of your trip will be the VIP visit to one of the region’s large, prestigious Champagne Houses, such as Moët and Chandon, Taittinger or Veuve Clicquot. As well as having a behind-the-scenes tour of the magnificent, impressive cellars, a gala dinner will be served, alongside a selection of Champagnes from the estate. Why not enjoy a spot on dancing after dinner with a DJ, or we can even arrange for you to be entertained throughout the meal by CanCan dancers, mime artists or a traditional French accordionist.
- 5* Wine Hotel in Porto: Opened in September 2010 and located amongst the ancient Port wine lodges, this 5* “wine hotel” offers magnificent views of the Douro river and of Porto from its extensive grounds and from each of its 68 guests room, which have individual terraces or private gardens. Although it is close to the city’s main attractions, this traditional Portuguese manor house’s tranquil location provides a luxurious haven in which to enjoy the landscaped grounds, relax in one of the infinity pools or be pampered with luxurious treatments in the Wine Spa. Your AGM will take place in one of the hotel’s state-of-the-art meeting rooms and in the evening, a private dinner will be arranged as the guests of one of the region’s most famous Port Lodges, Graham’s.
- Don’t go to the wine, let the wine come to you: Why not spend your AGM on site at a working winery? We work with a fabulous Spanish hacienda in Salamanca, near Madrid. This exclusive estate is located on the banks of the Duero River and boasts 40 sumptuous rooms and villas. Your entire event will take place at the estate and your day of meetings will conclude with a tour of the winery followed by a convivial wine tasting dinner.
To see exactly how a Grape Escapes AGM would pan out from start to finish, have a look at our sample itinerary for a Company AGM venue in Tuscany and give us a call on +44 (0) 1920 46 86 66 or e-mail email@example.com to start planning your Company AGM events with our team of experts.