Enjoy a four day/three night luxury Tuscany break this winter, based at 4* Hotel Brunelleschi, a luxurious hotel in the heart of historic Florence!
- Upon arrival in Florence, check into your chosen room at the luxury 4* Hotel Brunelleschi (a complimentary room upgrade will be provided).
- Free afternoon and evening to explore the city.
- We would be pleased to recommend a restaurant and reserve you a table for dinner if required
- After breakfast, meet your English-speaking specialist wine guide at a central departure point for a full day transported tour, as part of a small group (up to 16 pax). Your tour day will comprise of:
-Tours and tastings at two Tuscan wineries, with wine and olive oil tastings.
-An authentic Tuscan lunch.
- The majority of the day will be free to explore the historic city of Florence independently.
- In the afternoon we will also arrange a tutored tasting session of four wines with olive oil and Bruschetta at a local wine bar in the city centre.
- In the evening enjoy a delicious three course gourmet dinner, served in the hotel’s Osteria, accompanied by a Prosecco aperitif. Additional drinks can be ordered and paid for directly on the day.
- After a leisurely breakfast, check out of the hotel and, at your own pace commence your return journey.
The price of this package is based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room and includes 3 nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation, a full day guided and transported tour, tours and tastings at 2 wineries, 1 lunch, a wine bar tasting session, and a 3 course dinner with aperitif.
|Room Grade||Price Per person|
|Classic (stay in a Superior room)||£409|
|Superior (stay in a Deluxe room)||£450|
|Deluxe (stay in a Junior Suite)||£491|
|Junior Suite (stay in a Suite)||£814|
Prices above indicate the room grade which your trip is priced on; a complimentary room upgrade will be provided.
Please note, this special offer is not available for travel on the following dates: 09/11, 10/11, 22/11, 24/11, 25/11, 29/11, 30/11, 01/12, 26-31/12