Exclusive Cognac tasting tour based at The 5* Château de Mirambeau
At a glance
|Type of Tour:||Exclusive|
|Guide Price:||from £808 to £1450 per person|
|Number of Meals:||2 breakfasts + 1 lunch + 1 dinner|
|Number of Winery Visits:||2 Maisons de Cognac|
|Number of Wines Tasted:||Approximately 8|
|Tour Transport:||Private executive chauffeured vehicle for the day|
|Dates / Availability:||Available mid-week and weekends throughout the year
More Information about Exclusive Cognac wine tour
- Trip Summary
- Region Map
- Outline Itinerary
- Package Prices
- Special Offers
- Enhance your Experience/Tour Upgrades
- Further Information
- Other tours your may enjoy
Trip Summary To Top
Our three day / two night Exclusive Cognac break offers the ultimate luxury experience for lovers of Cognac. Accommodation is provided in a splendid historic Château located in a charming and relaxing setting, where guests will enjoy a top quality level of service, as well as an on-site Michelin-starred restaurant.
On day two, you will be met at the hotel by an English-speaking driver who will accompany you throughout the day on a private basis. You will firstly enjoy a VIP visit to the prestigious Rémy Martin Maison. Here, you will be taken on a private tour of this world-famous House and the rest of the estate, learning about the secrets of the Rémy Martin heritage and expertise. Your visit will conclude with a tasting session and a delicious lunch served at the estate.
You will then be taken across the river by boat to the Cognac Hennessy estate and en route, your guide will introduce you to Hennessy’s history, savoir-faire and international standing. In the traditional ageing cellars, you will learn about the Cognac-making process from vine to bottle by way of an immersive 360o experience, which will conclude with a visit to the legendary Paradis cellar. After taking the boat back across the river, a technical tasting session of Hennessy X.O and Paradis will take place in a special room, laid out in a lecture theatre style with individual professional tasting tables.
You will be taken back to your hotel at the end of the day.
In the evening, a seven course dinner will be served in the hotel’s Michelin-starred restaurant. Please note that drinks have not been included as part of this package but can be ordered and paid for on the day.
Region Map To Top
Outline Itinerary To Top
- Upon arrival in the region, check into your preferred room grade at the stunning 5* Château de Mirambeau.
- The remainder of the afternoon and evening will be free for you to relax and explore your lovely surroundings independently.
- We will provide you with a list of recommended restaurants in the area and we would be delighted to reserve you a table at any of these for dinner.
- After breakfast, you will be met at the hotel by an executive chauffeured vehicle, which will accompany you throughout the day on a private basis.
- You will firstly enjoy a VIP visit to the prestigious Rémy Martin Maison. Here, you will be taken on a private tour of this world-famous House and the rest of the estate, learning about the secrets of the Rémy Martin heritage and expertise. Your visit will conclude with a tasting session and a delicious lunch served at the estate.
- In the afternoon, you will visit the Maison Hennessy. The unique visit includes a boat crossing, a tour of the cellars and ageing cellars as well as a tasting session of several Hennessy’s Cognac.
- You will be taken back to your hotel at the end of the day.
- In the evening, a seven course dinner (excluding drinks) will be served in the hotel’s Michelin starred restaurant.
- After a leisurely breakfast, check out of the hotel.
Accommodation To Top
Package Prices To Top
These prices are per person excluding any discounts and include all of the package elements detailed.
Due to market volatility following the UK’s decision to exit the EU, these guide prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- The package price is dependent on your specific travel dates. We are more than happy to provide you with a definitive price for your preferred set of dates.
- All prices are per person and based on two people travelling together and sharing a twin or double room.
- A £35 per person early bird discount applies to bookings confirmed and paid over 60 days before travel.
- Single supplements and extra night prices are available upon request.
- The city tax has to be paid directly at the hotel.
|Hotel Name||Room Grade||Star Rating||Duration||Price Per Person|
|Chateau de Mirambeau||Classic room||5*||3 Days||£1043||Book Now|
|Chateau de Mirambeau||Superior room||5*||3 Days||£1083||Book Now|
|Chateau de Mirambeau||Deluxe room||5*||3 Days||£1129||Book Now|
|Chateau de Mirambeau||Junior Suite||5*||3 Days||£1174||Book Now|
|Chateau de Mirambeau||Suite||5*||3 Days||£1243||Book Now|
Special Offers To Top
Bring friends and spend less! A discount of £200 per person applies to groups of four people or more who are travelling together.
Enhance your Experience/Tour Upgrades To Top
If you would like to make your Grape Escapes holiday even more special, there are a number of additional activities that we can arrange for you. To complement the experience, these could be arranged to fit in/around your current itinerary or we can arrange additional nights and room upgrades at your hotel, as well as your travel arrangements, a stop-over en route and even a visit to another part of the country! See below for some of the most popular upgrades.
- Stay longer! Just let us know your preferred hotel and room grade, and we will provide you with the relevant supplement for extra nights with breakfast.
- Additional tours and activities! We would be delighted to provide inspiration for more wine tours and cultural activities. The possibilities are endless!
- Experience the region’s gastronomy. The wine regions are brimming with unique gastronomic dining opportunities and what better way to enjoy a glass than with a mouth-watering meal? We offer a variety of menus to suit every budget. Contact us for prices.
- Tailor-made tour extensions. The team at Grape Escapes have travelled extensively in Europe, not just in the wine regions and can therefore recommend and arrange tailor-made tour extensions to other regions and cities, for example Paris in France or Bilbao in Spain.
Further Information To Top
Given the wide range of travel options to Cognac, the package price does not include travel. Please contact us for detailed information about how best to travel to the region.
For more information on our Exclusive tours please see our Exclusive tours page.
Further Information / To Book
To secure your booking, a deposit of £100 per person (or 20% of the booking value for trips costing over £500 per person) is required. Your remaining balance will then be due 60 days before you travel. Please call us on 0044 (0)1920 468 666 or e-mail email@example.com to request a booking form.
Other tours you may enjoy To Top
This 3 or 4 day Cognac tour includes B&B accommodation as well as tours and tastings at prestigious Maisons de Cognac and some nice lunches
|from £341 to £918 per person|