Simply Epernay Day Tour
Simply Epernay Vineyard Tour
At a glance
|Type of Tour:||Simply|
|Guide Price:||£80 per person or £60 per person including the early bird discount|
|Number of Meals:||None|
|Number of Winery Visits:||2 Champagne Houses|
|Number of Wines Tasted:||Approximately 4 Champagnes|
|Tour Transport:||1 visit on foot in Epernay in the morning and 1 transported Epernay vineyard tour in the afternoon|
|Dates / Availability:||Available midweek and weekends from April to mid-November (except Wednesdays and Sundays)|
More Information about Simply Epernay Day Tour wine tour
- Trip Summary
- Region Map
- Outline Itinerary
- Package Prices
- Further Information
- Other tours your may enjoy
Trip Summary To Top
The day tour is ideal for those who are looking for a low-cost and simple introduction to Champagne. Based in Epernay, you will firstly visit the largest and grandest Champagne House, Moët and Chandon, which is within walking distance of the train station and town centre. Here, you will enjoy a guided tour of the astonishingly extensive cellars, followed by a flute of Moët’s world-famous Champagne. In the afternoon, you will meet your English-speaking driver/guide at a central departure point, for a half-day transported vineyard tour. Your guide will explain to you all about the magical Champagne making process, from vine to bottle. The tour will conclude with a visit to a small, family-run Champagne House, where you will have the opportunity to taste two or three of the Maison’s Champagnes. At the end of the day, you will be dropped back in central Epernay.
Region Map To Top
Outline Itinerary To Top
Day One of your Simply Epernay Vineyard Tour
- In the morning, walk to the prestigious Champagne Moët et Chandon for a full tour of the cellars, followed by a flute of Champagne.
- You will then have free time for lunch in Epernay.
- In the afternoon, you will meet your English-speaking driver/guide at a central meeting point in Epernay for a half-day vineyard tour, concluding with a tour and tastings at a small, family-run Champagne House.
Package Prices To Top
These prices are per person excluding any discounts and include all of the package elements detailed.
Due to market volatility following the UK’s decision to exit the EU, these guide prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
£75 per person or £55 per person including the early bird discount
- All prices are per person and based on two people travelling together.
- Single traveller prices are available upon request.
- A £20 per person early bird discount applies to bookings confirmed and paid over 60 days before travel.
Further Information To Top
To secure your places on the tour, full payment is required at the time of booking. Please call us on +44 (0) 1920 46 86 66 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a booking form.