Corporate Hospitality in the Loire Valley
You will find below a sample itinerary for a corporate hospitality trip in the Loire Valley. A guide price for this trip is £929 (GBP) per person.
Corporate Hospitality Itinerary: Day One
- Travel Standard Premier on the Eurostar and French high-speed train from London to Tours, departing at 09:17 and arriving (with an easy station change in Paris) at 15:45. A light breakfast with drinks will be served on board the Eurostar.
- Upon arrival in Tours, a chauffeured vehicle will meet you at the station and escort you through the pretty Loire Valley countryside.
- En route to your accommodation, you will be taken to a nearby premium Vouvray estate. Here, a representative from the winery will accompany you on a tour of the domaine and cellars, concluding with tastings of five of the region’s white Chenin Blanc-based wines, including the domaine’s Réserve Spéciale. Tastings of local delicacies such as cheeses and rillettes will be served alongside the wines.
- You will then be taken to the astonishingly beautiful 5* Château d’Artigny, where you will check into double rooms.
- The remainder of the afternoon will be free for you to relax and enjoy the picture-perfect setting.
- In the evening, a three course dinner with drinks will be served in the Château’s elegant gastronomic restaurant.
Corporate Hospitality Itinerary: Day Two
- After breakfast, you will be met at the Château by an English-speaking specialist driver/guide, who will accompany you throughout the day on a private basis.
- First stop will be Langlois Château, situated just outside Saumur. This prestigious House is under the same ownership as Bollinger and produces wines along the length of the Loire Valley. Your visit here will include a short ‘classroom’ session to look at the geology of the region and why it is able to produce different styles of wine. The visit will include a tour of their extensive tufa stone cellars built into the side of the valley and will conclude with tastings of a variety of wines from across the region including sparkling wines.
- You will then be taken to a stunning 15th Century wine-making Château, where following a visit to the Cabernet Franc and Chenin Blanc vineyards and a tour of the cellars, a tasting session will take place in the Château’s historic tasting room. A picnic lunch with a bottle of wine will then be served in the Château’s stunning grounds.
- Ending the day in style, you will be taken to the historic town of Chinon, where you will visit the best wine producer in the appellation (producer of arguably the best red wine in the Loire) for a tour of their vineyards and cuverie before tastings of red wines from several of their different terroirs.
- In the evening, an unforgettable gala dinner with drinks will be served at one of the region’s best restaurants in Tours. The Michelin-starred Chef is a true character and will regale you with fascinating anecdotes whilst you sample his best cuisine. We will arrange transfers to and from the restaurant.
Corporate Hospitality Itinerary: Day Three
- After a leisurely breakfast and check out, you will be taken back to Tours in time for your return train to London, departing at 11:31 and arriving (via Paris) at 16:30. A light lunch with drinks will be served on board the Eurostar.
The guide price of £929 per person is based on 8 people sharing double rooms and includes return Standard Premier Eurostar and French high-speed rail travel between London and Tours, return private transfers between Tours and Château d’Artigny, 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at the 5* Château d’Artigny, an English-speaking driver/guide for the day and evening, tours and tastings at 4 wineries, a gourmet picnic lunch and 2 dinners with drinks.
Give us a call on +44 (0) 1920 46 86 66 or e-mail email@example.com to start planning your corporate hospitality trip with our team of experts.