You will find below a sample itinerary for a Corporate Anniversary Trip to Bordeaux. A guide price for this trip is £789 (GBP) per person.
Corporate Anniversary Itinerary: Day One
- In the morning, fly from London Gatwick to Bordeaux with British Airways. Flights are also available from London Stansted, London Luton, Birmingham, Bristol, Southampton, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Cork and Dublin. The flight time is two hours.
- You will be met at the airport by a chauffeured mini-coach, which will escort you to the quaint village of Margaux in the heart of the prestigious Médoc vineyards.
- Here, check into a majestic traditionally-French Château, whose nine rooms will be reserved for you on a completely private basis.
- Spend the rest of the day relaxing at the Château and enjoying your stunning surroundings.
- In the evening, a three course dinner with drinks will be served in a local restaurant a few minutes’ walk from the Château.
Corporate Anniversary Itinerary: Day Two
- After breakfast, you will be met at the Château by your chauffeur as well as an English-speaking specialist guide, who will accompany you throughout the day on a private basis.
- Merlot is the predominant grape variety in Saint-Emilion and you will firstly enjoy a tour and tastings at the guests of a Cru Classé Château to gain an understanding of the work, chemistry and technical complexity involved in the wine-making process.
- You will then be taking to the neighbouring Pomerol appellation to visit one of the most highly-regarded producers, Château Petit-Village. Here, you will be taken to visit the estate and cellars, and you will have the unique opportunity to taste both Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot wines from the barrel. A fabulous picnic lunch will then be served in the picturesque setting of the Château’s grounds.
- The afternoon will be entirely free for you explore the Medieval village of Saint-Emilion, either independently or with your guide as preferred. The beautiful village is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and you will undoubtedly be charmed by the pretty cobbled streets and historical features.
- After being taken back to the Château to freshen up, an unforgettable evening will be spent as the VIP guests of one of the Médoc’s famous Châteaux. As well as having a tour of the property, a four course gala dinner will be served in the Château’s opulent dining room. Each dish will be perfectly paired with one of the Château’s wines.
Corporate Anniversary Itinerary: Day Three
- After a leisurely breakfast and check out, you will be taken back to Bordeaux airport in time for your return flight.
The guide price of £789 per person is based on 18 people sharing twin rooms and includes return flights to Bordeaux, 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in a private Château, return private airport transfers, a chauffeured mini-coach for the day and evening, a specialist guide for the day, tours and tastings at 3 wineries, a gourmet picnic lunch and 2 dinners with drinks.
Give us a call on +44 (0) 1920 46 86 66 or e-mail email@example.com to start planning your Corporate Anniversary trip with our team of experts.